HOW do I book an online ticket?
- Visit our ticket store via this link: To the ticket shop
- Select the desired day and the type of ticket you want.
- The ticket can be shown on your cell phone or as a printout.
- Tickets already purchased cannot be returned or exchanged.
Tickets & prices
- Individual ticket (one person) 6 EUR
- Individual ticket - reduced rate (one person, according to our fee regulations) 3 EUR
- Large Family day ticket 12 EUR (for two adults and up to four children aged 14 or younger)
- Small Family day ticket (for one adult and up to four children aged 14 or younger)
- School classes 25 EUR (pupils in one class and 2 supervisors)
- You would like to support the garden within the corona crisis? All tickets will be offered with a voluntary “upgrade” of 2 EUR to – chose category “Gartenfreunde-Ticket”.
- Note: For reduced rate and free entrance show your verification upon admission. Details: our fee regulations. For free admission (according to our fee regulations) you do not need an online ticket.
- Do you have questions about bookings or payment? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org